The IET published a corrigendum on 28 Dec 2018 that highlights 11 tweaks to BS 7671:2018.
In brief, the tweaks address:
- five oversized labels in Section 514*,
- a new colour that can be used to identify a functional earthing conductor,
- an alignment of a zone in Fig 701.1f (Locations containing a bath or shower) to match the words detailed in Regulation 701.32.3,
- the requirements for lighting circuits in Group 1 and Group 2 of medical locations have been made clearer,
- BS EN 60947-2 should be referenced as '2017', and not as A2:2013**
- the last row of the table that introduces Appendix 4 covers 90 ºC 'thermosetting' cables, and not as thermoplastic cables
- a temperature change to a (glass fibre) flexible cable in Appendix 4.
* Incorrectly resized to fit page width after proof reading.
** Due to the publication of two standards in 2017, which were between the cut-off date for new work and the publication date for BS 7671:2018, it was timely to include these minor tweaks as well.
So, nothing major. However, to view or download the document for free, click on the following link:
https://electrical.theiet.org/media/2065/bs-7671-2018-corrigendum-dec-2018.pdf so do take a minute or two to mark-up your book.